Monday, July 20, 2015

Butterflies Everywhere!

#stampinup   My BFF, Lynn Birus, (splitcoaststampers=lbirus) is an awesome stampin' artist. She's the person who got me into stamping in the first place. Me, the one who was in a big box craft store and said, "Duh--rubber stamp, ink, paper, done. What's the big deal?" Eventually I came around to understand what a BIG deal stamping is!!!

Lynn held her annual new catalog open house yesterday. She made an amazing make and take for her guests. Since I'm making myself crazy with my convention swap cards, Lynn offered to be my guest artist. Yes, please!!!

Isn't her card gorgeous?! There are only two inks in the butterfly: Watermelon Wonder--once full strength and once stamped off--and Blushing Bride. Such a pretty color combination!


Lynn also had this amazing card on display. It's the same design, except it uses Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe. This one is gorgeous, too!!


Aren't you glad Lynn came along as a guest artist today? I know I am grateful to her! I hope she's inspired you. If you'd like to purchase any of the products used in these cards, click on the images below and you'll go straight to my online store where you can order them!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment