Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pictogram Birthday

#stampinup  This week's Fab Friday challenge has a relatively simple sketch. I say, "relatively," because looks can be deceiving. I had a hard time with the perspective...but that's because I chose the Deco Labels Framelits for my focal piece...so that set the perspective for the rest of the card.



I started by coloring onto the flower vase from the "Pictogram Punches" stamp set with Stampin' Write Markers. I colored the vase in Night of Navy and the flower stems in Mossy Meadow. I cut this out with the smallest of the Deco Label Framelits and adhered it to a Mossy Meadow framelit, cut from the next larger Deco Label.

I used a Night of Navy card base and added a Mossy Meadow mat that I embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. I added two banners cut from English Garden Designer Series Paper and flagged with the Hexagon Punch. I added the Deco Labels piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the flowers in Rose Red onto Whisper White card stock and punched them out with the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. I adhered the flowers to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals that I'd cut into quarters.

I stamped "Happy Birthday" from the "And Many More" stamp set in Rose Red onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I  punched a scrap of Mossy Meadow with the Scallop Oval Punch. I added this element to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals as well.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment