Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Graduate Money Holder

It's really easy getting a gift for a graduate--high school, college, grad school. Money is always the best gift! And what better way to present a gift of money than a money holder!

I've seen a few money envelope examples online and they looked easy enough to make--and I was right!

I started with a 8-1/4" x 7" piece of Pacific Point card stock. On the long end, I scored it at 3" and 6". Then I used the envelope punch board to make the tab. I  adhered the tab to the card with Fast Fuse so that the moolah will stay safely inside! On the top flap, I adhered a Basic Gray panel. I stamped two sentiments in Basic Gray from the "B.Y.O.P." stamp set onto 3/4" strips of Whisper White and flagged the ends with the Banner Punch. I adhered these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I punched some stars from the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and adhered them with glue dots.



On the outside, I cut a Basic Gray panel and embossed it with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. I added a Whisper White mat to give it a little pop. Next, I made a belly band from a 7" x 2" strip of Pacific Point card stock. I adhered it with some more Fast Fuse. I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point onto a 1.5" Whisper White strip and flagged the end with the NEW! Banner Triple Punch. I adhered this to the belly band with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added some more stars with glue dots, and that was it!

 
Product List
126981s
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
[126981]
$5.95
103683s
[103683]
$4.95

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time reading your article, please read my article also imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net . GBY :*

    ReplyDelete