Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wisteria Lotus Blossom

I'm designing some cards for upcoming workshops. I know the guests will lovf the Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom stamp set. It's a three part stamp that makes such a lovely floral image.

I love the color combination of Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, and Pear Pizzazz. They're so soft and spring-like--which is something we're needing here in the middle of Maryland because we're expecting the biggest snowstorm of the season tonight!!

For the lotus blossom, I stamped the first two images in full strength and I stamped off the final image before adding it to the finished piece. This set is so cool--it looks like I used more than one color! This card is quick to put together (especially when I provide the pre-cut pieces) and I think my workshop guests are really going to like it!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment