Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Grandma's 90th Birthday

My BFF and I have been friends since we were 12. Let's just say we been friends for a looong time. Her mom is turning 90 years old at the end of this week. They're planning a big birthday celebration for her at her hometown church of Christ congregation in Oklahoma.

I've grown up around this fine Christian woman. She's been an example and inspiration to me. My kids call her "Grandma Irene." She's also been a wonderful grandmother and Christian example to my children. I'm so blessed to have Grandma Irene in my life!

I made this eclectic birthday card for her. I started out with the gold side of the Gold Soiree Specialty Series Paper, but the floral side kept calling to me. I think Grandma Irene will like that better. I added the balloons from the Celebrate Today stamp set right on top of the DSP. It reminds me of birthday balloons on a vintage, country wallpaper background. I hope Grandma Irene will like it!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment