Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Clean & Simple Big Day

I'm in the process of planning some workshops and a birthday card stamp-a-stack, so I'm trying out some ideas. There are plenty of birthday stamp sets in the Occasions catalog to choose from. There's even a really cool set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog: "Big Day!"

I kept this one really simple. I stamped the main image from the "Big Day" stamp set onto Whisper White and punched it with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I mounted this onto a circle of Night of Navy that I with the 2-3/4" circle from the Circle Framelits Collection.

I used a strip of Birthday Bash designer series paper and a length of Calypso Coral Ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory pack. I also added a button from the Best Year Every Accessory pack, which I tied with Whisper White Bakers Twine.  This is all mounted on a mat of Old Olive card stock and then onto a Calypso Coral card base.

Simple and cute!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment