Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another Retro Birthday

I'm designing cards for a couple upcoming workshops and a birthday card stamp-a-stack. I wanted to use a Sale-A-Bration set to make a quick and easy card for a workshop. I thought this sketch from this week's Retro Sketches challenge blog would fill the bill.



I started with a square of Birthday Bash Specialty Series Paper that I backed with a square of Night of Navy. I stamped the sentiment from the "Big Day" stamp set in Bermuda Bay. I flagged the ends of both banners with the Hexagon Punch. I added a button from the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever Accessory Kit and tied it with a length of Whisper White Baker's Twine. I added a birthday cake image in Night of Navy to complete the card.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable stamp set and such a great card. The red button adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete