Monday, January 5, 2015

Lotus Blossom Sneak Peek

Oh. My. Gosh! The FREE Sale-a-Bration items this year are amazeballs!! I want everything in the SAB catalog--and I know you will, too. Sale-a-Bration starts tomorrow, Tuesday January 5, 2015, and goes through March 31, 2015. As always, with every $50 you spend on product from the annual catalog or the equally amazing Occasions catalog, you'll earn one item from the SAB catalog. Hostesses get extra benefits, too. And if you JOIN my team as a Stampin' Up demonstrator during SAB, you get to choose either a project kit from the Occasions catalog OR 2 items from the catalog!! 

Contact me today to schedule a SAB workshop, stamp-a-stack, or mini stamp camp. And if the thought of becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator ever flitted across your mind, NOW is the time to join. Ask me about all the wonderful benefits about being a demonstrator!!

Now here's the sneak peek--not only is it a sneak peek at one of the SAB sets, it's also a sneak peek of one of the cards we'll be making at Lynn's annual SAB stamp camp!! I love, love, LOVE this "Lotus Blossom" set!! It's photopolymer, so you can see right through the stamps to place them properly and it's a 3-step stamp set. Stamp THREE images to make up the flower. So pretty!
 
(Stamp Sets: Lotus Blossom, Gorgeous Grunge; Inks: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Whisper White; DSP: Painted Blooms; Accessories: Note Tag Punch, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding)

I CASEd this card from one on Patty Bennett's site. I added a Wild Wasabi card base and a Calypso Coral mat to my Whisper White panel. I also used Wild Wasabi seam binding--but we'll be using Calypso Coral seam binding on the SAB stamp camp card. I love the addition of the splotches from the Gorgeous Grunge set. Patty and her friend Cindee Wilkinson are inspirational!!

No comments:

Post a Comment