Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fresh and Vintage Christmas Card

I'm posting a little bit early because I'm playing along in this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge and our creations are due by noon on Monday. Last week I made a card and I posted it early enough--but I forgot to link it up to the challenge. Doh! I'm taking care of that this week.



I went with a kind of vintage design (again) this time. I'm still making Christmas cards--even for the challenges. And, why not? It's still a few weeks until Christmas!

I started with a card base in Chocolate Chip--I haven't used Chocolate Chip in such a long time! I added a panel of Crumb Cake, embossed with the On Point Folder. I used a new-to-me tree, stamped in Cherry Cobbler, because I thought the card needed a pop of color.

(Stamp Set: Festival of Trees; Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip; Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla; Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Stylish Stripes, Embossing Folder, On Point Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Tree Punch)




3 comments:

  1. very pretty I love this set from Stampin up thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is really fabulous! Love your texture with these trees. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture you've added to this fun CAS card. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete