Monday, December 8, 2014

Fresh and Blissful Star

I'm coming into the home stretch in getting my Christmas cards made. I make 80-90 cards to send and to give at work.  I'm about halfway finished. I have "card parts" left over from my Christmas card-making class that I'll be putting together in the next few days.

In the meantime, my blog goes on and I'm still on track to post something every week day for a year. So as I'm playing along with challenge blogs, I'll be creating Christmas cards to add to my stock of cards to send.

This week's sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge suggested the starts from the Bright & Beautiful set. I thought I could combine Blackberry Bliss and Encore Gold and make a cool holiday card.  Here's the sketch.


 
(Stamp Sets: Bright & Beautiful, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Encore Gold; Card Stock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories: Stars Framelits Collection, Banner Framelit from the Circle Card Framelit; Basic Pearls)


I think these colors are elegant--and adding a few Basic Pearls is the perfect finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment