Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Family

This fortnight's code word at the Addicted to Clean and Simple challenge is "family." This challenge is hosted by my pal Shana Goff!! She has three sweet kiddos who I had the pleasure of meeting briefly in Salt Lake City a couple of summers ago. I know family is very important to her--and it's important to most of us.

I thought the Nordic Noel DSP with houses would be a good way to say "from our family to yours." I just love this DSP! I also like the way the dots in the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder look like the snowflakes on the DSP. Pretty coolio! I was happy to add a little Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon--I just love that stuff. It's so easy to work with!

(Stamp Set: Project Life Holiday Cheer; Ink: Real Red; Card Stock: Soft Sky, Real Red, Whisper White; DSP: Nordic Noel; Accessories: Oval Punch, Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones)


And with that, I'm going to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all. I've met my goal to post every week day this year and now I'm going to take a couple of weeks off to celebrate the holidays with my family. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year! See you in January 2015!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this pretty paper Kathy. Makes a beautiful and fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful scene. Love your thought process with our code word. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete