Friday, December 12, 2014

Cards by PLxSU

The cards in the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life by Stampin' Up set are so adorable. I especially liked the two that said "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." I thought they were totes adorbs and could be the basis of a quick and easy card.

I started with an Old Olive card base and added a Very Vanilla Mat that I embossed with the Filligree Frame Embossing Folder. I made a Real Red mat for the Project Life cards and rounded the corners for both. I mounted the PL card and mat with Stampin' Dimensionals for a beautiful, quick and easy card!! Project Life by Stampin' Up is versatile--not just for memory keeping!

(Accessories: Project Life by Stampin' Up Seasonal Snapshot Card Collection, Filligree Frame Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment