Friday, November 14, 2014

Sugar, Spice & Pumpkin Spice Latte

I needed to make a quick card tonight because I have to get in bed early. We're catching the early bus to New York City and I have to get up way too early in the morning.

I pulled out my "Perfect Blend" stamp set because I haven't used it in a while...and I guess because I'm realizing that I'll need loads of coffee in the morning to get me going! I love this set--it's simply perfect and it's so inexpensive! I also love using this stamp set with Stampin' Up's fall designer series papers. This year's "Color Me Autumn" DSP is no exception. I think these colors and patterns are fabulous together with this set.

What do you think?

(Stamp Set: Perfect Blend; Ink: Cajun Craze; Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla; DSP: Color Me Autumn; Accessories: Oval and Word Bubbles Framelits Collection, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder)

No comments:

Post a Comment