Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nacho Thank You


This week's Nacho Average challenge has a set of yummy colors. Lookie!





I remembered that I had a piece of diagonally striped Baked Brown Sugar DSP in my scrap box, so I started with that. I embossed the Pool Party panel with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. I thought the Watercolor Thank You Stamp would look great in an oval and I really like how it turned out. I added a Very Vintage Designer Button with some Linen Thread, along with a stripe of Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.

(Stamp Set: Watercolor Thank You; Ink: Baked Brown Sugar; Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; DSP: Lullaby; Accessories: Very Vintage Designer Button, Ovals Framelits Collection, Linen Thread, Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon)




6 comments:

  1. Perfectly simple-great job. Thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes with that sentiment. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and simple--my favorite kind of card!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like how you carried over the diagonal stripes from the patterned paper into the embossed panel behind it. Lovely job with the challenge colors and thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love how you carried the diagonal stripes through. Thanks so much for joining the Nachos this week! It's always great to see your lovely creations. Hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the diagonal stripes and the sweet button. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete