Monday, October 20, 2014

Seizing the Birthday

I haven't played along with the Seize the Birthday challenge in a while. I should play more often because I always need birthday cards, right? This challenge doesn't have a topping--and extra element.  It's an "anything goes" challenge! 

Sometimes having a blank slate is more challenging than having a specific "recipe," but I got an idea as soon as I grabbed the "You're Amazing" set and the "Moonlight" designer series paper pack. I wanted the feeling of banners and streamers because it's a party!! How'd I do?

(Stamp Set: You're Amazing; Inks: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Basic Gray; Card Stock: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon; DSP: Moonlight DSP Pack; Accessories: Banners Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment