Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hello Honeycomb

Since I had my Moonlight designer series paper pack on my desk from yesterday's card, I grabbed it again for this week's Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge. When the new 2014-2016 In-Colors came out, I was all about pairing Hello Honey with Blackberry Bliss. I've revisited that color combo with this card.

Here's the fun sketch:

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #108 for September 3, 2014. #stampinup #cardchallenge #papercraftcrew

Here's my card:

(Stamp Sets: Six-Sided Sampler, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Inks: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Hello Honey, Basic Gray, Whisper White; DSP: Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack; Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Banner Framelit from the Circle Card Framelit, Basic Rhinestones)

I used a panel of Basic Gray to pull the design together. I like the way the honeycombs in the DSP piece match up with the punched hexagons.

1 comment:

  1. Love the matching Hexagons Kathy - and such a great colour combo too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete