Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Walking in Sunlight

I'm in a grateful state of mind. If you read my post yesterday, you know we had a near-miss with what could have turned out to be a tragic skateboarding accident. But God is good. All the time. And He ensured that my son's accident didn't have any permanent effects. I'm so grateful. And I'm Walking in Sunlight, all of my journey, 
Heavenly sunlight, heavenly sunlight,
Flooding my soul with glory divine:
Hallelujah, I am rejoicing,
Singing His praises, Jesus is mine.


This card reminds me of that hymn and reminds me to be grateful and rejoicing as I walk along with Jesus and sing his praises. It was a swap card that I received at the #InspireCreateShare2014 Stampin' Up convention. I really like it--I think you will, too!! It was created by a stamper named Pat Smith who participated in the "Convention Quality Swap" hosted by Lyssa Zwolanek.

(Stamp Set: Ray of Sunshine; Inks: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake; Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla; DSP: Moonlight DSP Pack; Gold Glimmer Paper; Accessories: 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment)


No comments:

Post a Comment