Monday, August 11, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose with Hardwood Background

I have one more card to share from the Proverbial Stampers make-and-take session at #InspireCreateShare2014 Stampin' Up! convention. I saved the best for last. Actually, all three cards were wonderful, but I like this one the best. Here's the card:

(Stamp Sets: Sweetbriar Rose, Hardwood Background; Inks: Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black; Card Stock: Whisper White, Hello Honey; Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive; Accessories: Oval Framelits Collection, Mini Clothespin, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon)

I never would have thought to use Soft Suede ink on Hello Honey with the Hardwood Background stamp, but this combination is stunning and it looks so lovely behind the color rose panel. Yep, I used Blendabilities again and I may be getting the hang of it:  I'm still no expert, but I'm liking what I've been doing better and better each time I use Blendabilities. Here's a closer look:

(Stamp Sets: Sweetbriar Rose, Hardwood Background; Inks: Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black; Card Stock: Whisper White, Hello Honey; Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive; Accessories: Oval Framelits Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment