Monday, August 4, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I'm such an 80's girl! I love Cyndi Lauper--then and now. What a fabulous voice she has! And I love her look, too.




When I saw this swap card from #InspireCreateShare2014 Stampin' Up! convention, all I could think of was: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" The card was made by Betsy Nagel and she did a fabulous job using our Stampin' Write markers to color the image. You know how I hate to color, right? That's because I can never get my coloring to look this awesome!

(Stamp Set: In This Together; Ink: Basic Black; Card Stock: Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White; DSP: Moonlight; Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, various Stampin' Write Markers)
 Betsy used the super cute "In This Together" stamp set. It's totes adorbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment