Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blissful Birthday

My Stampin' Up! upline, Connie Heisey--Stampin' Up's newest MILLION DOLLAR earner (Go Connie)--held a make-and-take event the evening before the #InspireCreateShare2014 convention started. It's nice to get together with Connie and all her downline members. I'm not able to attend Connie's regular meetings because she lives about an hour away from me--so I fly 2/3 of the way across the country to see her in Salt Lake City every summer!

Over the next few days, I'm going to share the three projects we made at the Proverbial Stampers' make-and-take session. I don't know if Connie designed these cards or if some of her downline members designed them. Whoever designed these cards did an awesome job!

(Stamp Sets: Hey You, Beautiful Bunch ; Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight; Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive; Accessories: Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Fun Flower and 7/8" Scallop Punches, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones)

I really love the textured Whisper White-on-Whisper White. It's so elegant. I also love how the colors on this card really pop on the white.

No comments:

Post a Comment