Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Very Vintage: Sweet Baby

Wow! Stampin' Up Convention was awesome--as always. I learned so many new techniques, came home with so much new product, got some great ideas for upcoming classes! 

But first, let me share with you a few of the swaps I received. I've already shared the swaps I took to convention--now you get to see some of the great cards I got in return.  For the next few days I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite swap cards. You'll love them. And don't worry: I'll be back in the stamping studio designing my own stuff very soon.

I received this ever so sweet baby card in the "very vintage" swap. The card was made by Wendy Carpenter from Sacramento, California. 

(Stamp Sets: I Love Lace (background), Something for Baby, Itty Bitty Banners; Card Stock: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Whisper White; Inks: Stazon White, Soft Suede; Accessories: Baby's First and Bitty Banners Framelits, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Tea Lace Paper Doily)
Isn't this amazing?! I love it so much!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's offering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment