Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Over the Top Tag: Blooming Birthday

I love all the over the top tags I received at the Stampin' Up convention. But the one I'm sharing with you today is my absolute favorite. It was made by Charlene Becker from Sacramento, CA. She was at convention with her sweet 6-month old daughter! Here's the wonderful tag she made (how'd she have time for that?).


(Stamp Set: Flower Patch: Inks: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Card Stock: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay; Accessories: Flower Fair Framelits, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Basic Rhinestones, Burlap Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Crush Curry Embossing Powder, In Color Sequins)

Totes adorbs, right? Tomorrow I'll have a swap from Lyssa Zwolanek's "convention quality swap."

No comments:

Post a Comment