Tuesday, July 8, 2014

You're A Star!

Even though I should be working on my swap cards for convention, I can't neglect my blog and my goal to post every week day. So that means taking time to create a new card each day. Today I'm playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge. I fell in love with this color combo as soon as I saw it! You should check out what the C&M design team has created--their cards are fabulous!!

This week's color challenge is

Week 2

Aren't these colors great?!! Here's my card.

(Stamp Set: Pictogram Punches; Inks: Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey; Card Stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar; DSP: Lullaby; Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Ovals and Deco Labels Framelit Collections, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones)
I really like how this card turned out. If I have time (bwhahaha!) I might make a few extras for swap cards for convention.

3 comments:

  1. Super wonderful CAS card! Love the punched oval with the sentiment! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! I love the star in your sentiment, fabulous! Thanks so much for joining the Saturday challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to layer the sentiment and coordinate with the ribbon and DSP! Thanks for playing our Saturday Challenge at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete