Friday, April 18, 2014

It's Time for a Color Challenge!!!

Oh my goodness! There are so many wonderful photos and color pallets on the Design Seeds website. I just love looking at the photos everyday. They've inspired my biweekly color challenges. Sometimes the "challenge" is to find a Design See photo that I like AND then find the current Stampin' Up colors (or reasonable substitutes). Another "challenge" is that when I view the colors on my tablet they look like one SU color, but then I view them on the laptop and they look like another color. That happened this week. 

Here's the Design Seeds inspiration

rustic bouquet
http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/rustic-bouquet

Based on how my tablet displayed them, the Stampin' Up colors I chose (from top to bottom) are: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum, and Smoky Slate. These are the colors I used for my card. But my laptop says the colors are Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, and Smoky Slate Wisteria Wonder

You can use any combination  of colors. The photo and my card here to inspire YOU! Don't feel like you have to use all the colors, either. Just be creative.

(Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, Everything Eleanor, Papillon Potpourri; Inks: Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette; Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride; Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Circle Card Framelit (for banner), Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Blender Pen, Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Details)

I'd be thrilled if you would play along with my challenge. Just post a link to your card at the InLinkz link at the bottom of this post. You can also email me a photo of your creation and I'll post it for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment