Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hip, Hip, Hooray!







I'm so jazzed about Stampin' Up's new Hip, Hip Hooray Card Kit. For a mere $19.95 (plus shipping and tax, of course), you get ALL the supplies you need to make 20 super cute note cards!! My BFF and Stampin' Up downline, Lynn, bought the kit for me as a thank you for helping her with a stamp camp. What a wonderful gift! (Hint, hint!) Who wouldn't want to make quick and easy hand-made cards to give to friends and family? The only thing you need is a pair of scissors. Everything else is in the kit...including instructions (which you won't really need, but, hey.)

Look at what you get.

Here's a close-up of the stamps and Basic Gray Stampin' Spot and the acrylic block that also comes in the kit.


And here are two cards I put together in less than 10 minutes. Cute as a button, aren't they? Remember, you can order the Hip, Hip Hooray Card Kit (item number 134998) from my online store any time--or contact me to host a workshop and you and your guests can make and take your own Hip, Hip Hooray cards--and more!!











No comments:

Post a Comment