Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Exciting News! #SUConvention2014

I'm so excited!! I'm all registered for the 2014 Stampin' Up convention in July. I can't wait! I have my room reserved at the funky Kimpton Hotel. I'm signed up for a Splitcoast Stampers all-day UNWIND stamping event the day before convention starts. All I have left to do is make my flight reservations--and I have a $500 voucher from last year when I volunteered to get bumped from my flight home because the plane was too heavy to take off in the 110+ degrees. (No, I wasn't the only one who got bumped. It wasn't ME,personally, that made the flight overweight. They actually took half the passengers off!)

I'm also registered for the new Stampin' Up catalog reveal party on April 28th. They're revealing the new catalog--to Stampin' Up demonstrators--at movie theaters all over the country. I think that's a cool idea and I know Stampin' Up will do it right! My BFF Lynn and I are going together.

I'll be tweeting live from both the new catalog reveal party (what they will let us reveal; I'm sure there will be some secrets) and I'll be tweeting live from the convention in July, too. I'm starting to use Twitter for SU news. And if you follow me by the end of this week (Saturday April 12 at midnight EDT) and I get 20 followers this week, I'll enter your name in a random drawing. The prize is 5 hand-stamped cards of your choice from my blog!!

Follow me on Twitter at @kkstamps.

Oh, and I have another bit of exciting news to share....but I can't just yet. You'll have to keep reading the blog to find out what that might be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment