Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April's Paper Pumpkin is Adorbs!!!

My, oh my! The April Paper Pumpkin is simply adorable!! I'm not kidding: I literally squealed when I opened it and saw what was inside. I love the photopolymer stamp set, "Framed Love"--I will use it often because it's so versatile. And I love the project. It really did take less than 30 minutes to put together and it's so cute!

Here's the project with the gift-wrap belly band on.



And here's the project.



Isn't it wonderful?! What a great gift this would be.

Not only that, but there are so many things left over that you can use on other projects. Besides getting to keep the great stamp set, you get TWO Stampin' Spot--Pear Pizzazz and Coastal Cabana. Just these items--and the completed project--alone are worth the $19.95 (including shipping!) subscription fee. But here at the leftovers from this kit:

(All images (c) Stampin' Up!--11 tags, 11 glue dots, linen thread, 1 vintage button, 12 foam mounting strips, 1 negative image heart, 1 heart, 1 open heart, 13 mini hearts, one banner sticker, Framed Love photopolymer stamp set, Pear Pizzazz and Coastal Cabana Stampin' Spots)

I've been saying it every month--Stampin' Up has really listened to the "early adopter" subscribers and they've stepped up the kits. Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful 30 minute creative escape. If you're ready to try it, click on the Paper Pumpkin icon over on the left and subscribe TODAY. Don't forget to put me down as your Stampin' Up demonstrator so you can get my personal help and advice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment