Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

For some reason I'm always a day late to actually participate in the weekly Create with Connie and Mary challenges. The challenge that just ended was a color challenge. The colors really speak to me--I love anything with pink and green and  black. You should go ahead and check out the entries and the winners--they're fabulous!! Maybe I can get my card posted before the challenge closes next week. You'll just have to wait and see.

CCMC294

I totally CASEd Lyssa's Petite Petals "Blossom Grid" card. I thought it was so soft and pretty. With the challenge colors, the card is more bold and dynamic. After I'd assembled the card, I wished I had embossed the Primrose Petals panel, but I think it works without the embossing. Let's just say it's clean, but not so simple.

(Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Perfect Pennants; Inks: Primrose Petals, Old Olive, Basic Black; Card Stock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Whisper White; Accessories: Petite Petals and Small Oval Punches, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stripes Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun this is! Aren't these colors just so much fun and those little flowers are ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along (a little late) in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete