Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Make & Take Idea

I've got a couple of workshops coming up during Sale-a-Bration and I'm looking for ideas for make-and-takes. When I saw this card that Marla Reed made, I knew that I had to CASE it...and then I thought it would be perfect for a make-and-take. I love Marla's stamping style--it's so fresh. The colors on this card are so sweet. I never would have thought about putting Sahara Sand and Pool Party together, but this combo rocks! I used a different background stamp on the tag and I used the Elegant Butterfly punch rather than the Bitty Butterfly punch that Marla used.

So this is one of my ideas for a workshop M&T. I have another up my sleeve that I'll share later this week. I'm hoping for a snow day on Thursday so I can stamp all day!!!

(Stamp Sets: Perfect Pennants, Papillion Potpourri, Delicate Doilies; Inks: Pool Party, Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit; Card Stock: Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit; DSP: Sweet Sorbet; Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls)

1 comment: