Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stamp Camp Projects by Lynn!

My BFF Lynn and I held our annual Sale-a-Bration stamp camp over the weekend. We had a great time and I think our stampers really enjoyed themselves and the projects.. I've already shared my two projects, so I thought it would only be fair to share Lynn's projects, too. She's a creative genius!! I'm so inspired by everything she does. I hope you are inspired, too!


Lynn designed a really cute card box with the Envelope Punch Board. For the belly band, she used the Watercolor Wonder DSP from the Occasions mini catalog. The four 3"x3" cards are made with our Watercolor Wonder Designer notecards, also from the Occasions catalog, and the See Ya Later stamp set that you can earn for free with a qualifying SAB order. So cute. So cute.

Next, Lynn designed a pretty gold "flippy" card with the Circle Thinlits Die. She gold embossed the Blessed Easter image and added some Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape and Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. She also used our Gold Foil Sheets and the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to make a little treat holder. She embossed the treat holder with the Chevron Embossing Folder for added dimension and tied it shut with the Gold Sequin Trim.

Finally, Lynn created a super cute card using my favorite Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper and the Petal Parade stamp set from the SAB catalog and the "You Can Never Have Too Much Happy" saying from the Yippee-Skippee! stamp set. We certainly had the right amount of happy at our stamp camp. If you weren't there, we missed you. Hope you can make it next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment