Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Open Sea Birthday

It's  Tuesday, so it's time for the second entry in my week-long blog series featuring the birthday cards we'll be making at my birthday card making class on January 25th. I still have a few openings, so let me know if you'd like to attend. The details are below. 

I received this card as a swap at the annual Stampin' Up convention.  The creator of this card is Paula Cannon.  I've loved The Open Sea set since it was first featured in an Occasions mini and I love how Paula used Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit together on this card!  I added the "Happy Birthday" from Teeny Tiny Wishes so it fits the theme of my birthday card making class. I'm also in love with the Soho Subway designer series paper--it was the first pack of DSP I bought as soon as demonstrators could place a preview order!!


(Stamp Set: The Open Sea; Ink:  Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding' Card Stock: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla; DSP: Soho Subway; Accessories: Natural Trim Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Mini Brad)

BIRTHDAY CARD MAKING CLASS:  JANUARY 25, 2014


Time:  1:00-5:00 at my house

Make:  2 cards of each of 5 designs, including one distinctly male design

Cost:   $20--or $10 with a $50 order. Plus, if you order $50 you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. (Sale-a-Bration starts on January 28th, but I’ll hold the order until then so you can take advantage of SAB!)

No comments:

Post a Comment