Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-a-Bration Starts Today!!!

It's that time of year again! Sale-a-Bration time! From now through March 31st, you earn a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog with every $50 you spend. Oh my goodness! If you've been on my blog in the last week, you've seen some of the yummy SAB products. I promise more in the next few days, but now I need to tell you ALL about Sale-a-Bration.

There are three ways to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration. Flip through the SAB catalog over there on the left side of the website. Once you see the amazing SAB freebies, you'll want to shop so that you can earn them! Just click on the "shop" button in this post and you'll go straight to my online store.


 

I have a few dates open if you'd like to host your own event so you can earn and additional $30 with a qualifying party. Contact me TODAY to schedule your event!

 

And now is a great time to join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator. You'll get to choose $150 worth of products for only $99!  You'll get me as your fabulous "upline" and you'll receive the bi-monthly Stampin' Success magazine with great ideas for workshops and new techniques. Ask me today why I'm a demonstrator and why I LOVE IT!! Or, just click on "join" and go right to the sign up page!

No comments:

Post a Comment