Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year and NEW Blog Post!!

Wow! Has it really been since October?! I can't believe it's been so long! I started out strong with my blog, but then the holidays overtook pretty much everything! I did have a successful Christmas card making class series. We started in August and stamped once a month through November.  In the end, we had 48 hand-stamped Christmas cards made before Thanksgiving!! It was loads of fun.  I'll be posting pictures in the next few days. 

I was also able to squeeze in a banner class taught by my BFF and Stampin' Up downline Lynn Birus.  Lynn used the Build A Banner Simply Created Kit (133507) and Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (132697) from the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini Catalog--available for one more day thru January 2, 2014.*  Lynn's idea is to extend the "holiday" decorating after the Christmas stuff comes down and keep winter decorations out, so she made her banner say "BRR" and I copied her! I took down the Christmas decorations today and left the snowmen and my "BRR" banner. Look how cute it is!

Here's a close-up of the banner:



*Never fear! The new Stampin' Up Occasions catalog has a new banner. The new Occasions catalog ordering period starts on January 3rd. If you haven't received your Occasions catalog in the mail, please let me know and I'll get one to you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment