Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Coffee for Two!

I have another confession to make:  I'm always a little overwhelmed when the new Stampin' Up catalog is out.  I know you'll find it hard to believe, but I turn the pages and think, "Meh. Seen it. Don't get it. There's nothing in here that I have to have."  And then the creative Stampin' Up community starts using the new product and making lovely cards and it's only then that I realize that I like and need just about everything in the catalog!

The "Perfect Blend" stamp set was one of those sets.  I liked it OK when I saw it in the catalog, but I started LOVING it when I saw all the great cards that were being swapped at Convention.  I received three cards made with this set and loved each one of them.  When I looked in the catalog, I saw what a great bargain this stamp set is!  The wood set (130745)--you know I loves me my wood stamps--is only $13.95 for a set of three.  And the clear set (131392) is a steal at $10.95!

Here's what I made with this set. I used the Sweater Weather DSP from the Holiday Mini to piece the cup cozy.  This card was a quick and easy to make...hmm, seems like a good make and take for a Stampin' Up workshop.  Who's in? Contact me now to schedule your workshop!!

(Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend; Ink:  Early Espresso; Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Naturals Ivory; DSP: Sweater Weather; Accessories:  Brights Candy Dots, Cotton and Flax 7/16" Natural Trim; Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch)



No comments:

Post a Comment